Thursday 28 July 2011

Big Slick Shop Cheesy Trailer


I created this cheesy movie-type trailer for my website www.bigslickshop.com, and I will create one just like it for your business. Among many other business services I offer, including, SEO Backlinking, Banner Design, Logo Design and so much more!

I will create a video for your website that you can use to help create that professional feel and you can also upload the video to many networks to get traffic into your site, the cost of one of these videos is only R80, the end product is worth a lot more than that!

Video marketing can be a very lucrative way to get traffic to your website, using a custom business video like this as an introduction or landing page makes the whole gig seem that much more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment